Guidelines for certification are as follows.
A) One time $100 dollar lifetime membership fee
B) The practitioner must also accomplish the following 5 element practices:
1) Hold one's breath for 2 minutes nonstop-air/metal
2) Swim or tread water for 30 minutes nonstop-water
3) Show a capacity to nuture life by successfully caring for the young/elderly/sick, a pet/livestock, or grow plants-wood
4) Endure 20 minutes nonstop in a sauna, steambath or sweatlodge at or above 180 fahrenheit-fire
5) Sit in meditation for one hour and stand in meditation for 30 minutes nonstop-earth
C) Upon completion of the above criteria the applicant will have attained the status of C.H.A.P.